RPG Maker Forums

Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Maybe it is because so many people contributed tasty games from this place? MAYBE!
Kes
Kes
We've got just over 900 at the time of posting this, and yesterday it did go over the 1000 at least once, so maybe it depends on what time zone you're in what the numbers look like. They might have more than one peak. (Now, there's an idea for a class, if you're using a day/night system, even the actors' stats change?)
Kes
Kes
(ahem) Just noticed - 3 new updates in 13 hours. Please keep it to 2 a day max. (See Status Updates Rules)
Sharm
Sharm
Back in the day it was lots of brand new users coming here to find out how to use it. MV has been out long enough that it's not happening anymore. I don't mind that it's settled down.
Hudell
Hudell
Funny thing: in my mind for some reason I thought online gaming was in decline. Probably because I haven't touched MMOs in nearly a decade
Sharm
Sharm
We'll probably get those same numbers again when the next version arrives, and again after a major sale until ownership reaches market saturation.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well. Looks like I need to redo the entire battle system in order to have the things I want in it. Also I'd like to say that console.log() is the greatest function in Javascript XD.
I have made 60 new skills! ''after test'' I have made 3 new skills!

Made a new battleback this week! How's it look?
"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdfd