Comments on Profile Post by Dirge

1. Gabrelik
    Gabrelik
    If you take it for what it is, that game is entertaining. It is not their greatest work, by far, but it is good for a few things, and certainly beats any of the "advanced" garbage. There is a "War" option on multiplayer, for example, that allows you to participate in recreated real world events.
    Dec 29, 2017
  2. Dirge
    Dirge
    Yeah, I mean more the microtransactions, server issues, and most recently the rampant cheating/aimbotting that they don't seem to be taking any action against. They're just pushing more microtransactions and stuff, and not dealing with cheaters, according to the waves of feedback
    Dec 30, 2017
  3. Gabrelik
    Gabrelik
    Oh yeah, the aimbotting is definitely happening. It doesn't help that most maps are also camphavens. Even still, it works for what it is. I've sadly lost my love of the franchise over the years for similar reasons. I mostly ignore the microtransaction stuff, but lately I've just found more love in games like Bloodborne, etc. XD
    Dec 30, 2017
  4. Dirge
    Dirge
    I've been looking for a shooter that really fills that gap where I used to love CoD so much, and honestly just haven't found it. I was really hopeful about WWII but ... I dunno, for the price, I don't see it as worth it just to see if I like it. If it's ever half off or something I'll pick it up..
    Dec 30, 2017
  5. Gabrelik
    Gabrelik
    Makes sense. I have been the same about it for awhile. I had high hopes, really. I'm okay with it, but as for the expectations I had of it reviving my love for this concept...eh? I am glad they got rid of the damned jetpacks though. XD
    Dec 30, 2017
  6. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I really enjoyed the campaign in Infinite Warfare, their last game. I'd like to eventually get WWII for the campaign, too. Never enjoyed any COD game for multiplayer.
    Dec 30, 2017