Comments on Profile Post by djDarkX

1. EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    This... This is my favorite XP tune! It takes me to another world. Great remake :D
    Jan 1, 2018
    djDarkX and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  2. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    I can see a cat tradesman opening up a crate of tasty items and imagining what he can make with it.
    Jan 1, 2018
    EpicFILE and djDarkX like this.
  3. djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Haha, glad you like it. I'll be working on the entire 64 track set. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet due to the store pack being commercially available, but I guess we'll see when the time comes.
    Jan 1, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion likes this.
  4. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    Contact Degica and tell them you got some fresh remixed jams from the old rpgmaker stuff. and tell them to make a deal with you.
    Jan 1, 2018
  5. djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Well, that was originally what I was doing a couple years ago, but one, I took too long, which was my fault due to not being consistent with my instrument libraries and also because even though I had gotten through about half of the music, I lost it all to a dual hard drive crash, both my main and my 2TB storage that had project files, finished renders and all my old sampler libraries.
    Jan 1, 2018
  6. djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I've cut the fat now and they did already update it a bit, but maybe this will pique their interest again. Who knows!
    Jan 1, 2018