Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    Why turning off the red alerts? It's fun :D
    Jan 3, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    Because I am spending too much time here waiting for alerts. Cookiezi from Osu plyed so much osu that he decided to get himself banned, do you want me to get myself banned too? :p
    Jan 3, 2018
    starlight dream and EpicFILE like this.
  3. EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    There's nothing to worry when you don't want to self-ban yourself. :p

Anyway... Now I consider turning off some red alerts too. Might raise my productivity...
    Jan 3, 2018
    starlight dream and Poryg like this.
  4. Gallia
    Gallia
    I turned them all off, if someone needs me they have to wait for this bird to return, and if i do i need some bread sacrifices.
    Jan 3, 2018
    starlight dream and Poryg like this.
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Gallia That's too much. How do you intend to discuss things when you don't have any alerts?
    Jan 3, 2018
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    @EpicFILE Yeah :) It also feels much better to look at likes this way, even though likes are just a number :D
    Jan 3, 2018
    EpicFILE likes this.
  7. Gallia
    Gallia
    @Poryg Only one way to lure this bird and that is your sandwich, come on i know you hide that sandwich.
    Jan 3, 2018
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Gallia There's been Christmas and you're trying to steal sandwich from someone who's been unemployed for 9 months?
    Jan 3, 2018
  9. Gallia
    Gallia
    @Poryg Sure why not, also giving your sandwich as a sacrifice is still a noble thing to do ;)
    Jan 3, 2018
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Gallia I don't care about being noble :p You look better fed than me.
    Jan 3, 2018
  11. Gallia
    Gallia
    @Poryg Honor among thiefs then ? your sandwich still have to face my wrath.... and i have to give it shelter in mah belly
    Jan 3, 2018
  12. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Gallia Never. Steal. My. Sandwich. Or. Else. You. Won't. Get. Out. Alive. Got that? :p
    Jan 3, 2018
  13. Gallia
    Gallia
    @Poryg, Stealing your money will do good too, i can buy some sandwiches from that, also after i'm done eating those then i'll haunt you until you submit, that sandwich is mine XD
    Jan 3, 2018
  14. Poryg
    Poryg
    Jan 3, 2018
  15. Gallia
    Gallia
    @Poryg, I'll do it at night or while you're outside, suddenly the sandwich is gone, but you would not notice that as i won't leave a crumb behind :p
    Jan 3, 2018
  16. Gallia
    Gallia
    Also my claws maybe itch a bit when i see some valuables XD
    Jan 3, 2018
  17. Poryg
    Poryg
    Believe me, you'd regret that the moment you'd enter my room :p
    Jan 3, 2018
  18. Gallia
    Gallia
    Aaaah Poryg's naughty secrets are there too, glad you spoiled that XD, be sure to drink a lot coffee, you never know when this evil bird visits.
    Jan 3, 2018
  19. Gallia
    Gallia
    Sounds there is a lot of loot to pillage, now this bird had his eyes set on you hahaha.
    Jan 3, 2018
  20. Poryg
    Poryg
    When someone came to repaint our windows, he nearly fainted the moment he entered our room.
    Jan 3, 2018
  21. Gallia
    Gallia
    You nearly fainted when he entered the room ? ah i read it wrong XD
    Jan 3, 2018
  22. Gallia
    Gallia
    Yeah you're hiding some naughty stuff lots of money and sandwiches. and now its time to pay up XD
    Jan 3, 2018
  23. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, be my guest. But I warned you.
    Jan 3, 2018
  24. Gallia
    Gallia
    Be prepared XD, also do you mind if i bring some friends with me, they also like their meal too.
    Jan 3, 2018
  25. Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, the more fainted birds, the bigger dinner.
    Jan 3, 2018
  26. Gallia
    Gallia
    We birds usually like to hunt down tigers and snakes etc, a sparrow is a real predator, but still we like to get the easier meal.
    Jan 3, 2018
  27. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Maybe it'll take some time to kick in. Or you're getting so Many likes that it overloads the filter and some sneak through :p

I have alerts on but I'm still not getting them for many forum topics.

Did you turn them off for profile statuses or forum messages?
    Jan 3, 2018
    Poryg likes this.
  28. Gallia
    Gallia
    Everything is turned off for me XD if i'm away it might take a while for me to come back XD
    Jan 3, 2018
  29. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @Gallia Yeah you've been gone a while!
    But if you're not there to see the message, I guess, why care if someone's replying? :p (Am I siding with the thieving bird? Oh no xD)
    Jan 3, 2018
    Gallia likes this.
  30. Poryg
    Poryg
    @starlight dream Both. But some always sneak through. For example now two of yours did.
    Jan 3, 2018
  31. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Yeah but mine are magical ^^b
    Jan 3, 2018
    Poryg likes this.