Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Kes
    Kes
    I've done that.
    Jan 3, 2018
  2. Dirge
    Dirge
    Did the monitors version of that yesterday, had everything but the actual speakers turned on..
    Jan 3, 2018
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I do that a lot. My Sennheiser headphones have two jacks (one for the headphones and one for the mic), and both plug into a USB thing which contains some sort of built in soundcard. Sometimes I accidentally pull the jacks out of the USB part by a tiny amount, which makes the headphones simply not work.
    Jan 3, 2018
    starlight dream, Poryg and Guiguimu like this.
  4. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    I went to a store to retrieve my money for some headphones that were working, headphones that I bought because my old ones weren't working too.
    I even got other model, more expensive, but same problem when I got home.
    That's when I figured out that I was connecting it to the wrong entrance. Yep...
    Jan 3, 2018
  5. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Mine has two connectors also. Sound and mic. At the beginning I found it confusing keeping track of which is which so I tied the mic connector to the cord as I'll probably never use it. I'm guessing most headphones have those two connectors.
    Jan 3, 2018
    Guiguimu, starlight dream and Poryg like this.
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    Actually, only a minority does. Least in our country. Most have mic integrated to the headphones, so they need only one connector. However, it should be visible on the cord what belongs where, small headphones pictures mean headphone jack :)
    Jan 4, 2018