RPG Maker Forums

Sharm
Sharm
It does seem a bit dead. VN's aren't the normal subject here, maybe it's just a matter of time, building a community up from nothing. I know that if I were to have trouble with my VN I wouldn't be posting here unless it was engine related.
Maus Merryjest
Maus Merryjest
I've been looking for help in hiring someone to develop a bit of extra functionality for the VN engine (a light RPG system so you can make games in the vein of Loren: Amazon Princess) but I haven't quite found someone interested in it.
Sharm
Sharm
There are bigger and older VN communities that are probably going to get more attention first. Plus I bet there are a lot of potential customers that are waiting on something like bug fixes or a sale or a non-Steam version.
Maus Merryjest
Maus Merryjest
That is true. Although I have played a good number of VNs, I never really hanged around the VN-centric communities, so I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to go. I'll have to up my research on that :)
Sharm
Sharm
Yeah, I can see why that would be hard. Even a light RPG system is likely to be a lot of work.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

How many Vocalist is on this forums?
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3 followed by Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
I have at least three ongoing projects and I have no idea what to do with them.

Gotta love game dev.
I keep seeing the 'file tear' icon when I'm on some post that has images. I'm not sure if it's just me or it's the post, based on the replies I see.
Me: anime is okay. There are a couple good ones and a lot of really bad ones but the good are worth it. Brother: if you bring anime anywhere near me I'll break your nico nico kneecaps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howzarion01