RPG Maker Forums

Sharm
Sharm
It does seem a bit dead. VN's aren't the normal subject here, maybe it's just a matter of time, building a community up from nothing. I know that if I were to have trouble with my VN I wouldn't be posting here unless it was engine related.
Maus Merryjest
Maus Merryjest
I've been looking for help in hiring someone to develop a bit of extra functionality for the VN engine (a light RPG system so you can make games in the vein of Loren: Amazon Princess) but I haven't quite found someone interested in it.
Sharm
Sharm
There are bigger and older VN communities that are probably going to get more attention first. Plus I bet there are a lot of potential customers that are waiting on something like bug fixes or a sale or a non-Steam version.
Maus Merryjest
Maus Merryjest
That is true. Although I have played a good number of VNs, I never really hanged around the VN-centric communities, so I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to go. I'll have to up my research on that :)
Sharm
Sharm
Yeah, I can see why that would be hard. Even a light RPG system is likely to be a lot of work.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This profile banner thing is great! Not sure on the size needed, but it's still a nice feature.

Made mine nice and edgy because I'm still 15 at heart.
Anyone ever played Chrono Cross? I have been dying to create another micro-biome tileset that is heavily inspired by the Isle of the Damned in that game. So, a Micro Biome Bones edition. Anyone interested in this?
Wait, we have profile banners now?!
We have profile banners now! :D
D-does anyone know the size for them? 'Cause no matter what size image I upload, it doesn't look good haha; obviously my image sizes are too big.
Currently trying to figure out how to add custom objects to the character generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxwellbor