Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Jeremy
    Jeremy
    I mean, I've had this page open as another tab since I joined, So I can't debate this with you.
    Jan 6, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion and Poryg like this.
  2. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    Sounds like a plan. I too spend to much time (lurking) on this site... it eats your time the same way Facebook, Instagram or Twitter does (to those who are "addicted" to those platforms).
    Jan 6, 2018
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah. We need an auto selfban and unban script to prevent oursekves from lurking :D
    Jan 6, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion and Parallax Panda like this.
  4. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    It's funny, how I continue to comment on your status instead of doing something more productive after complaining that I spend to much time on this site. But then again, when I do stay away for a few days I just end up spending even more time on when I log back in because there are so many new threads and stuff I've missed!
    Jan 6, 2018
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    It's funny how I made a New year's resolution, but since New Year started, I haven't done anything other than watching anime, playing games and lurking here... :D
    Jan 6, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion and Parallax Panda like this.
  6. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    I made a few of resolutions myself. One being to draw everyday (which I'm doing...so far). Another being to finish and release my game this year (preferably before summer)... which.. well... I haven't done much progress on that objective yet, and I know I have to start working hard soon if it is to become a reality.
    Jan 6, 2018
  7. EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    This forum is adiktive.
    *Hopefully there's no grammar nazi :ninja:*
    Jan 6, 2018