Comments on Profile Post by The Mighty Palm

1. Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Hm.. tanking the sickness raw always worked fine for me xD! Because I believe it makes my immune system stronger for the next one without relying on meds :c
    Jan 8, 2018
  2. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Depends what's causing it. Did your doctor tell you what's wrong?
    Jan 8, 2018
  3. SOC
    SOC
    Treat the cause, not the symptoms. Anti-biotics have massive side effects, don't take them willy nilly. Same with steriods. Google Functional Medicine.
    Jan 9, 2018
    The Stranger and Miss Nile like this.
  4. Miss Nile
    Miss Nile
    Was this cough preceded by a cold? If so, it may take up to a couple of weeks for it to completely go.
    Jan 9, 2018
    The Mighty Palm likes this.
  5. Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    Denial anger bargaining depression acceptance. You're welcome
    Jan 9, 2018
  6. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    @Miss Nile Nile It was, and I've been trying to rid myself of the cold, not the cough. While the cold is still there, it's weakened. the cough gets worse though.
    @Vance Raehart Not sure what the five stages of Grief has to do with it?
    Jan 9, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  7. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Just gotta eat properly and rest. It's not something which is treatable with antibiotics. I read somewhere that what we call the Cold is actually a collection of over 200 viruses. It's fascinating stuff, but I guess this info wont help you.
    Jan 9, 2018
  8. SOC
    SOC
    By eat properly he means eat a proper high fat diet with no processed food. As much organic as possible. Look up some homeopath remedies, never reach for medications. Good quality bone broth will literally heal anything. Just add in some pink Himalyan rock salt, grassfed butter and organic expeller pressed coconut oil for your brain and heart as well. And, of course, plenty of water.
    Jan 9, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.