RPG Maker Forums

Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
at a different hospital told me i was fine had no further need for medical attention.. this one found ruptured appendix, tissue growth, removed another polyp helped me get over another GI bleed, and sent me home with pain scrypt. told me to come back in two weeks. sucks I wanted to go back to work, but cant.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
At least I could use my cell to dive bomb in here from time to time. Meow.
Llareian
Llareian
There's a BIT of a difference between "you're fine" and "your appendix has ruptured". Hope you get better soon.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Welcome back! Sucks you have to go back to the hospital again and they can't just give you a pill that fixes everything in one shot and you can go back to your daily life.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Amazingly the GI stuff might not have been causing all the pain, but the ruptured appendix needed to come out and none of this would have been found had the polyps not been removed. Praise THE LORD, all things work out for the good of HIS people. And I want to be his people. Meow.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Gentleness meekness kindness. :D
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
God writes our first and last day. You live because there is still much to be done. God bless and here's to a long and prosperous future to you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Anti-Bear Circle ---

F.Fighter: Shoot! that Bear is really stronger than i expected!
Hero: Don't worry,i perform this (Draw The Big Circle On The Ground)
F.Fighter: What are you doing?
Hero: It's Anti-Bear Circle. the Bear will never attacking u---
(The Bear attacking Hero F.Fighter)
Hey guys!I didn't remember to put here but here is a new page from my devlog focused on my new trailer of Luke Inn! Hope you guys enjoy it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilithme