RPG Maker Forums

TheoAllen
TheoAllen
even worse, now some of map becomes irrelevant since i changed my idea on paper, now I need to remap some places

*big sigh*
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
I find it helps to break the story up into chapters, each chapter having its own mini-story perhaps and its own build up to a climax.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
I get where that comes from. But thinking about the actual project is not progressing, sometimes it feels sad lol
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
@TheoAllen
Well, I think that's a progress too. Because the story is the part of the project afterall. Think of it as an asset like graphics or audio resources :D
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
idk man, because a chunk of story means nothing while sprite and music are usable resources even outside the project.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
I can understand what you mean. Story is an intangible resource. But it's still important, and having a clear idea of what story is can help to streamline the rest of the project. Think of it as something that can help speed along other aspects of development.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:
Had to clean up disk space because Windows Updates was having my primaries' disk space for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess the clean up thingy doesn't work or something because there were 15gigs of old update files in it.
Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
umememe