RPG Maker Forums

Masked 
 Masked 
Hmmm... :thinking:

That's almost certainly some plugin trying to manipulate Spriteset_Map's tilemap when it's not there. Where's this SRD_CameraCore.js from?

Btw, why can't you PM me?
Reactions: peq42_
peq42_
peq42_
i think i can't PM you because of this space before and after you name. My PMs always goes to an user that... doesn't exist.
Anyway, this SRD_Camera is a camera plugin made by SumrndmDde (some Random Dure). This guy: http://sumrndm.site/mv-plugins/
 Masked 
 Masked 
oh, guess I broke the system, lmao.

I took a quick look at the script, try putting this on line 323:
Code:
if (!tilemap) return;
peq42_
peq42_
i added that 3 times to FPLE before understanding i should add to SRD_camera XD
Now it works with EVERYTHING that I've installed. Only Khas lighting(fog is fine) is not working with it now.
When it's on, even on maps without FPLE, it doesn't work.
https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/15/27/47/75/sem_ty18.jpg
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Sorry if I jumped in out of the blue. But it would be awesome if forum could implement something like "PM this person" while looking at their profile. I knew many sites did that, but why not here
Kes
Kes
@TheoAllen It does in 2 ways - click on the person's avatar and select 'Start a conversation' on the resulting box. On the Profile Page go to the tab Information, select Start a Conversation.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emodrilleur