RPG Maker Forums

Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Vincent Chu
Vincent Chu
My uncle's cat wait's for him on the driveway when he returns home.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I think cats can form intimate relationships with human, just like dogs. I used to have a cat, which I unimaginatively named Black Magic, who would attempt to comfort me when I was upset. She'd also try to groom my hair - an act which hurt if she discovered a knot. Unfortunately, she died many years ago. May she rest in peace.
evmaster
evmaster
I miss my cat Felix so much. RIP Felix.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
I have a few questions about resource packs, first off is the FSM Woods and Cave tile set pretty good? And also is the Time Fantasy icon sets pretty good? As far as icons go, I'm really looking for more cat themed icons. I want some paws, paws with claws sticking out, paws with like a wrist mounted claw on it, and maybe various cat faces looking distressed, maybe poisoned or sick.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Sauteed_Onion The FSM resource packs are fantastic! Really, they're top notch assets - highly recommend. I'd get the woods & caves pack along with the town pack. If I wasn't using PVGames' resources for my game, I'd be using those. No idea what the icons are like in the Time fantasy packs. I have a few of those packs, but I've never really used them.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Anti-Bear Circle ---

F.Fighter: Shoot! that Bear is really stronger than i expected!
Hero: Don't worry,i perform this (Draw The Big Circle On The Ground)
F.Fighter: What are you doing?
Hero: It's Anti-Bear Circle. the Bear will never attacking u---
(The Bear attacking Hero F.Fighter)
Hey guys!I didn't remember to put here but here is a new page from my devlog focused on my new trailer of Luke Inn! Hope you guys enjoy it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clarara