RPG Maker Forums

Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Yep, I really am. Slowly, trying to take time to learn the basics from like literally no knowledge of it at all. Heaps of help from people. And also recovering from surgery and various other things before surgery. XD
evmaster
evmaster
Can you tell me anything about your cat game? mew.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Sure, I'm kind of in a very delicate time with it so alot can change. I love that people have alot of ideas for it, but it's not quite what people are thinking, and I'm glad because it should have a large WHAT kind of barrier to it.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
But, on to the purticulars.. meow. I think alot of people in reality are kind of unaware how things wind up like they are, why we pay taxes, what the modern idealogy is behind globalism etc.. and there is a large 'info' movement in there that has lots of conspiracy stuff..
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
there is so much disinfo and misinfo, and all of it seems to
devolve into a lot of senseless yelling and belittling and name calling. The Cat Investigation Chronicles is a catcentric comical approach to addressing the issues and is light hearted cat investigating fun.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
And it probably won't be as in your face as I'd like to get if I were serious, but it's geared towards people of all ages. And it's really kind of just supposed to be fun. Hopefully nothing in it is taken seriously, but there is little granules that the older people who may play it will see. I'm taking things slow, and seeing what I can pull off with the engine.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I ain't dead btw, just trying to keep up with university :)
Ami
--- Anti-Bear Circle ---

F.Fighter: Shoot! that Bear is really stronger than i expected!
Hero: Don't worry,i perform this (Draw The Big Circle On The Ground)
F.Fighter: What are you doing?
Hero: It's Anti-Bear Circle. the Bear will never attacking u---
(The Bear attacking Hero F.Fighter)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qrykan