Comments on Profile Post by Amy Pond

1. Vincent Chu
    Vincent Chu
    I think pickles are horrible! Hated the taste since primary school.
    Jan 13, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion and The Stranger like this.
  2. Extazee
    Extazee
    Oh my, I love pickles! And the water/juicy goodness that comes with them in the jar!
    Jan 13, 2018
  3. IAmJakeSauvage
    IAmJakeSauvage
    Excuse me? Get this trash off my feed. XD
    Jan 13, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion and Extazee like this.
  4. mlogan
    mlogan
    :o I love pickles!
    Jan 13, 2018
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Right there with you. Pickles are a food designed to torture your taste buds; maybe they were made by mothers to punish disobedient children. Disgusting food.
    Jan 13, 2018
  6. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    What type of pickles are we talking about? Like gherkins? I really like those (though I have tasted some bland ones too, so it depends on how they're made). They add a nice flavour to a sandwich. :)
    Jan 13, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion likes this.
  7. GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    I am trying to wrap my mind around someone never having had a pickle...
    Jan 14, 2018
  8. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Pickles aren't all the same, you gotta keep searching for the right one. You can't just marry the first pickle you eat :(
    Jan 14, 2018
  9. Amy Pond
    Amy Pond
    Pickled cucumber. I like pickled onions, and Branston, but pickled cucumbers are gross.
    Jan 14, 2018
  10. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    *here here* have a bit of chocolate!:p
    I prefer the smaller crunchy ones (without garlic), but I usually scrape them first, and wash them a bit to get rid of the strong vinegar.
    So maybe what I like isn't exactly a "pickled cucumber"..
    Jan 14, 2018
    Vincent Chu and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  11. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    @starlight dream when I read "have a bit of chocolate! I prefer the smaller crunchy ones (without garlic)," I was like WHAT KIND OF CHOCOLATE IS SHE EATING? And I like pickles!
    Jan 14, 2018
  12. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Do you guys feel the same about olives as you do towards pickled cucumbers? I personally like olives too.
    Jan 14, 2018
  13. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    I used to really eat olives on a lot. Almost everything I could get it on. Sammiches, pizza, by themselves.. but then I just stopped one day. I like them on like 'mexican pizza' I thnk they call it 'taco pizza' now so it's p.c., taste better before. Meow.
    Jan 14, 2018
  14. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @Sauteed_Onion LOL Yeah chocolate without garlic for me!:D
    I love olives (of all types) but on certain days only. ^^
    Jan 14, 2018
  15. Llareian
    Llareian
    @Amy Pond but there's many different kinds of pickled cucumbers, depending how they are brined. I hate sweet pickles, but like dill pickles. Bread & butter pickles are my favorite. And saltwater pickles are just wonderful! (They're basically just cucumbers steeped in salty water for a long time.)
    Jan 14, 2018