RPG Maker Forums

Vincent Chu
Vincent Chu
I think pickles are horrible! Hated the taste since primary school.
Extazee
Extazee
Oh my, I love pickles! And the water/juicy goodness that comes with them in the jar!
IAmJakeSauvage
IAmJakeSauvage
Excuse me? Get this trash off my feed. XD
The Stranger
The Stranger
Right there with you. Pickles are a food designed to torture your taste buds; maybe they were made by mothers to punish disobedient children. Disgusting food.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
What type of pickles are we talking about? Like gherkins? I really like those (though I have tasted some bland ones too, so it depends on how they're made). They add a nice flavour to a sandwich. :)
GrandmaDeb
GrandmaDeb
I am trying to wrap my mind around someone never having had a pickle...
starlight dream
starlight dream
Pickles aren't all the same, you gotta keep searching for the right one. You can't just marry the first pickle you eat :(
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Pickled cucumber. I like pickled onions, and Branston, but pickled cucumbers are gross.
starlight dream
starlight dream
*here here* have a bit of chocolate!:p
I prefer the smaller crunchy ones (without garlic), but I usually scrape them first, and wash them a bit to get rid of the strong vinegar.
So maybe what I like isn't exactly a "pickled cucumber"..
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
@starlight dream when I read "have a bit of chocolate! I prefer the smaller crunchy ones (without garlic)," I was like WHAT KIND OF CHOCOLATE IS SHE EATING? And I like pickles!
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Do you guys feel the same about olives as you do towards pickled cucumbers? I personally like olives too.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Back in the old days, long before I was born, salted crisps - or potato chips, for you yanks - came unsalted and had a little pouch of salt to manually shake on it. Of course, things are more efficient now, but Walker's still brought back the old 'Salt 'N' Shake' style a couple years ago. Dunno why, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's because the nostalgia crowd were getting salty.
Guys I just want to sit around and work on my game! *gets lots and lots of money shoveled at him* Game, I don't recall a game. What game? :LZSexcite:
Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yellowsonicboom64