Comments on Profile Post by The Mighty Palm

1. Avery
    Avery
    I am not sure if you know the Gothic games. They are quite old, but I still play them every now and then and I still love them.
    Jan 14, 2018
  2. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Before I make any recommedations, What sort of games are you into? Also if you go for Gothic 3, make sure you get the enhanced edition patch to make the game playable :p
    Jan 14, 2018
  3. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    @Scythuz : I dunno what you mean, I only had to restart my game a few times before I could beat Gothic 3 original version...
    Jan 14, 2018
    Amarok and The Stranger like this.
  4. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    - Darkest Dungeon (if you like tactical turn-based combat games with permadeath).
    - The Cat Lady (if you like dark, gritty point & click games).
    - Technomancer (a nice post-apocalyptic indie RPG reminiscent of Mass Effect games a bit)
    - Orcs Must Die (fun 3rd person tower defence)
    Jan 14, 2018
  5. Aoi Ninami
    Aoi Ninami
    Gunthro and the Epic Blunder
    Jan 14, 2018
  6. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @bgillisp You mean your saves got wiped 3 times? Damnn, that's commitment haha.
    Jan 14, 2018
  7. Amarok
    Amarok
    Va11HallA and the Sunrider games are a lot of fun if you are into visual novels with gameplay (mixing drinks and turn based rpg respectively) the first sunrider game is also 100% free to play.
    Jan 14, 2018
  8. Milennin
    Milennin
    Orcs Must Die (the first game)
    Jan 14, 2018
    Matseb2611 likes this.
  9. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    @Scythuz : More like I got stuck a few times because I didn't do things in the exact order the devs thought I should, so I couldn't proceed with the story without restarting.
    Jan 14, 2018
  10. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @bgillisp Yeah the mod fixes a lot of stuff like that, improves the game stability, makes the combat and ai a lot better, adds cut content and a lottt of other things big and small. You should look into it if you ever decide to replay it :)
    Jan 14, 2018
  11. Poryg
    Poryg
    Faster than light!
    Jan 14, 2018
  12. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Im more into Role-Playing than anything, but there arent many of those on Steam from what I can tell. Other than that I'm into anything that is not set in Modern-day or Sci-fi (unless its really, really good sci-fi). WWII era or under. Any Genre of game is fine.
    Jan 14, 2018
  13. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Role-playing as in narrative-driven with choices or more of dungeon-crawler stuff with skills and loot? Rise of the Argonauts is a pretty underrated RPG (narrative-driven mostly with some combat sections). That one is set in Ancient Greece.
    Jan 14, 2018