RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Sign of the Sun: Shadows Fall the Thickest in the Light - Heart of the Void. Good name right there. :p Though, I'm pretty sure Sign of the Sun is the name of another game.
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
I thought up Warlocks & Wyverns, thought that's a pretty solid name. Turns out there's a game called Wyverns & Warlocks. Switched to Witches & Wyverns and that game's even older haha.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Call it Wytches and Wyverns. You could also keep your name (since you've switched the words around) and simply add something else to it; but I'm guessing you want a short and sweet name.
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Might go with Wytches. I even took the time to make a gloriously overdone logo: https://i.imgur.com/Iecfuwi.jpg (At least I didn't add a compass point this time!)
The Stranger
The Stranger
Compass roses are a time honoured tradition of fantasy game logos and maps. Nice logo, by the way; I love the fire effect on the letters.
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
This is why I give all my characters stupid made trash names like Flumpongos, or Jimantgo or Scringus.
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
I'm sorry, did you say "stupid" or "glorious"?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apollogeist