RPG Maker Forums

Warpmind
Warpmind
Well, there's always a pigeon. However cleverly you play, the damned bird will just kick over the pieces and strut around like it won the game anyway. :p
Poryg
Poryg
Since every arbiter would initiate a disqualification, I think there's no point in discussing pigeons :p
Warpmind
Warpmind
Oh, you were talking *tournament* context? Like Alexandra Kosteniuk and Hou Yifan? :D
Poryg
Poryg
Alexandra Kostelniuk and Hou Yifan aren't tournament level, but professional level. I'm only a club level player though, although I do participate in Prague's competitions :) Still, fighting a cute girl... There's no bigger evil than that. That's what nearly every guy will tell you.
Warpmind
Warpmind
I said tournament context, not level. The world championships are still tournaments.
Poryg
Poryg
Ah, sorry for misreading :D But yeah, tournament context :)
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Seems to be the case in anything really. Going against a cute girl, you always end up dropping your guard and being overly polite and apologetic and "let her win" subconsciously. :p
Poryg
Poryg
No, that's not really true. I am not going to be overly polite and apologetic. However, battling a cute girl in chess drops my performance by good 3 levels. 4 years ago I was in a tournament... And I was GLAD to score a draw against a 9yo girl, because she was just that cute :(
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
The way you'll act in front of a cute girl will be different to the way you'll act in front of say a guy or an older woman for example. These things happen subconsciously, and of course a lot of your mental energy will go towards not making a fool out of yourself, hence why the performance drop.
Reactions: Poryg
Poryg
Poryg
I'm never worried about not looking like an imbecile. I'm used to acting regardless of consequences. So my mental energy often goes towards hugging. I'm a heavy cuddler and if I see a cute girl, I often have urges to hug her or bite her hand/ear :D (for too young girls only hugging though, since I'm not sexually attracted to them)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is there anyone who would like to resize some of sprites I've got and put them into MV sheet? I'm bad at that kind of things. I want to make a game, but I lack in resources and I'm bad at recolouring them, so my only option was to use a sprite maker from one game (Ive got permission to use it) but these are sprites from VX Ace and I only have MV. So, is there anyone interested in helping me?
Wow! This game looks great! Streaming now :D
Working on a system that allows you to define events in an easy to use text file format!!! Would you use such a thing? 0o
Have my fingers crossed, waiting for a discount sale on MZ on Steam.. Its normally around the corner during Halloween or x-mas season on Steam, if i remember right..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KuroHiro