Teenage-phase, the second! :ninja:
    Jan 17, 2018
  2. TakeHomeTheCup
    TakeHomeTheCup
    I still feel like a kid.
    Jan 17, 2018
  3. Dirge
    Dirge
    Suppose I've been out of the "dating" game for about 15 years, I have *no* idea what I'm doing lmfao here's hoping I don't mess this up!
    Jan 17, 2018
  4. Darkanine
    Darkanine
    I'm 20 and I feel like I'm less mature and competent then I was when I was 15.
    Jan 17, 2018
    EpicFILE and TakeHomeTheCup like this.
  5. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Just enjoy it man. I'm in a similar boat (never dated as a teenager because I found other teenagers too childish for me to be interested in) and one thing I've discovered as a late dater is that women of our age tend to find men who are a little inexperienced at dating refreshing, as long as you don't come off as incompetent a little reserve can be a bigger boon than society would lead you to believe.
    Jan 17, 2018
    EpicFILE likes this.
  6. Dirge
    Dirge
    Oh I'm not reserved. Ahahaha I'm a crazy outgoing person. I'm just out of practice reading signals XD
    Jan 17, 2018
    Philosophus Vagus and EpicFILE like this.
  7. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    They amount to the same thing in this situation. You'll be surprised how much of what you think is you coming off as a clueless buffoon because you 'missed signals' will be seen as reserve that many women find a refreshing change from the guys who have been slipping into women's pants since they were 14 and have it down to an algorithm at this point in their lives if they haven't already been married a decade.
    Jan 17, 2018
  8. Llareian
    Llareian
    My best dating advice: be genuine. You don't want to be with someone who doesn't enjoy who you really are.
    Jan 17, 2018
    Rhino likes this.
  9. Llareian
    Llareian
    Regarding signals, communicate if you're uncertain. Heck, communicate even if you're quite sure. "Reading signals" is for Hollywood. It's actually very attractive if someone has the maturity to straight up ask you if they can hold your hand/kiss you/etc. The worst you'll hear is "no", and that's way less awkward than the pull-back!
    Jan 17, 2018
    Philosophus Vagus likes this.
  10. Dirge
    Dirge
    That's what has me so smitten with this lass - I can be totally myself around her and she just gets it. We're craaaaazy alike. We talk totally openly and honestly, and it's just so dayum *nice* not to worry about games or whatever.
    Jan 17, 2018
    Llareian and TakeHomeTheCup like this.