Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    All I have is a Land Line. $20 a month. $20 phone that's lasted about 8 years so far.

You may need a phone, but at least it's cheap!
    Jan 17, 2018
  2. Windows i7
    Windows i7
    If you can't afford a phone, you're definitely poor enough to require assistance. I pay $35 a month for my prepaid iPhone SE on StraightTalk (using Verizon towers). iOS sees it as TFW (TracFone Wireless)
    Jan 17, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion likes this.
  3. Vincent Chu
    Vincent Chu
    At least you can still access the internet so you might not be that screwed.
    Jan 17, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion and Windows i7 like this.
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    The point is not that I can't afford a phone, you can buy one easily for $20. It's just that without a phone you're screwed nowadays.
    Jan 17, 2018
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    Like even job interviewers won't give you a chance when you don't have a phone! This is how bad it is.
    Jan 17, 2018
  6. Llareian
    Llareian
    Does Czech Republic have assistance for getting a land-line phone? Or can you get a free internet phone service? In the US, I can use Google Voice for free from my computer as long as the calls aren't international.
    Jan 17, 2018
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    We don't have any assistances for this. We only have free wifi in certain Prague parts and city parts, but that's a public wifi. And compared to other countries in Europe, even western Europe, the prices here for mobile services are still expensive.
    Jan 17, 2018