Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Leon Kennedy
    Leon Kennedy
    yup yup, when it was first started bitcoin was almost worthless and now look at em
    Jan 18, 2018
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    So there they have it. Bitcoin was as cheap as 500 usd in June 2016. Now it's 10 grand for one and boom, bitcoin is suddenly so profitable! Where's the logic in that :D
    Jan 18, 2018
    Leon Kennedy likes this.
  3. Leon Kennedy
    Leon Kennedy
    Same with silver, gold and plat. No new amounts being mined and people are putting it all in savings. Bitcoin and precious metals might be our "cash" in the future lol.
    Jan 18, 2018
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    Actually, I'm not too thrilled by bitcoin's price, because the mining algorithm sets the difficulty depending on how many people mine it to make sure the speed doesn't change. So now if everyone goes to mine bitcoin, they're just going to push the difficulty to the point where it won't be profitable anymore.
    Jan 18, 2018
  5. Leon Kennedy
    Leon Kennedy
    Well isn't it kinda like stock? Wouldn't now be the time to sell?
    Jan 18, 2018
  6. MushReen
    MushReen
    I just got a news, a lad who uses Bitcoin leaning or something... Just transfered his money (around $300 or $3000, idk) for 39 bitcoin. Now it's worth $5 there.
    Jan 18, 2018
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Leon Kennedy It was time to sell when it got to the 20k dollars and took the opposite direction :D Now it's time to wait and see what happens and which direction it goes. It's still volatile, so it might pick up a sinus curve for the time being, but always depends when and which direction it goes.
    Jan 18, 2018
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    @MushReen It's impossible to buy 39 bitcoin for 300 bucks unless you are doing leveraged trading and has been impossible to do for a long time. Even in 2015 when I was doing stuff with bitcoin it was at 320 dollars per btc.
    Jan 18, 2018
  9. Lehla
    Lehla
    Dad decided to try to get me into bitcoin. I never actually did much research because I never heard of it from anyone else. Thanks for redirecting my attention back to it. I have a phone call to make.
    Jan 18, 2018