RPG Maker Forums

Leon Kennedy
Leon Kennedy
yup yup, when it was first started bitcoin was almost worthless and now look at em
Poryg
Poryg
So there they have it. Bitcoin was as cheap as 500 usd in June 2016. Now it's 10 grand for one and boom, bitcoin is suddenly so profitable! Where's the logic in that :D
Leon Kennedy
Leon Kennedy
Same with silver, gold and plat. No new amounts being mined and people are putting it all in savings. Bitcoin and precious metals might be our "cash" in the future lol.
Poryg
Poryg
Actually, I'm not too thrilled by bitcoin's price, because the mining algorithm sets the difficulty depending on how many people mine it to make sure the speed doesn't change. So now if everyone goes to mine bitcoin, they're just going to push the difficulty to the point where it won't be profitable anymore.
Leon Kennedy
Leon Kennedy
Well isn't it kinda like stock? Wouldn't now be the time to sell?
MushReen
MushReen
I just got a news, a lad who uses Bitcoin leaning or something... Just transfered his money (around $300 or $3000, idk) for 39 bitcoin. Now it's worth $5 there.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGLordLight