Sauteed_Onion likes this.
  2. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Are you sure about that? Care to explain? :p
    Jan 18, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion likes this.
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    @TheoAllen I got this from Long live the Queen :D Here's my favorite scene with emoji I'll probably spread it through multiple comments):
    Elodie: Wait! We're civilised people here!
    And if I have to die... I need to compose myself first :(
    You have only one chance for this, one hope to touch the heart of the man beneath the monster.
    Jan 18, 2018
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    You know so little about him, but he is a father who was once a musician. Music may reach him somewhere where nothing else can. And so, you begin your favorite song.

You were afraid that he'd be impatient and order you to stop, but for now he's listening :kaoswt2:
    Jan 18, 2018
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    Togami: Pretty. What is it?
    Elodie: Something my mom used to sing to me :(
    She was the Queen. She was always so busy, but she loved me :(
    When she had time to be with me, to hold me, to play and sing... I miss those moments ;_;
    Jan 18, 2018
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    Togami: Are you CRYING? How pathetic -_-
    Elodie: Don't you sing to your children? >:(
    Togami: That is no business of yours.
    Elodie: Isn't it?
    If we fight - I defeat you somehow, then your children will miss those songs :(
    Jan 18, 2018
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    Togami: Well then, perhaps you had better lose :p
    Elodie: And what happens then? :(
    Togami: What? -_-
    Elodie: When you've killed me and taken my crystal... What do you do then? :(
    You've come from nothing and made yourself a King, but that wasn't enough for you. >:( So you pushed the boundaries, conquered territories, came after Nova.
    Jan 18, 2018
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    Elodie: After me, do you go home to your children? >:( Or do you go after ANOTHER crystal, ANOTHER domain? >:(>:(>:(
    Togami: Be quiet -_- You know nothing the world.
    Elodie: You HAVE the world! But if you're not happy, WHAT's the POINT? :o
    Jan 18, 2018
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    From shocked murmurs on the part of Shanjian delegation, you can guess that no one has dared to talk to the King like this in a long, long time.
    You hold your ground, meeting his eyes with yours - you're WILLING him to listen to you.
    Jan 18, 2018
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    But it doesn't have to end like this :wub You and I - we can be friends. We could learn from each other :)
    We could be part of something greater than ourselves. A new peace :):)
    And you can sing to your children :p:)
    Togami: I... have not sung for a very long time :wub
    Elodie: I'll teach you my songs! ^_^
    Jan 18, 2018
  11. Poryg
    Poryg
    You hold your hand to him, open and empty.

Elodie: We can do this... Together ^_^

For a long moment, he stands frozen. Then at last, he sighs and places his hand in yours. And just like that, the war is over :D
    Jan 18, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  12. EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    Lol, an epic way to end war. :D
    Jan 18, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  13. Poryg
    Poryg
    I know :D But in case someone doesn't see the thing, this is a better example of how emoji can turn something serious into something funny:
    @EpicFILE: Shut up or I'll kill you.
    @EpicFILE: Shut up or I'll kill you :D
    As you can see, the first one sounds like a threat, the other one like a tease...
    Jan 18, 2018
  14. Poryg
    Poryg
    And even if I use @EpicFILE: Shut up or I'll kill you >:(, it still looks better than without any emoji at all, because emoji gives it a kind of joking look :)
    Which makes me wonder why in the world did that blackmailer use emoji when she was threatening me...
    Jan 18, 2018
  15. Poryg
    Poryg
    Of course for any nitpickers I have to note, I don't have any intention to kill @EpicFILE! So if you find him dead, it wasn't me :blink:
    Jan 18, 2018
    starlight dream and EpicFILE like this.
  16. EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    Ya. When we talk, we send so many subtle signals. It's easy to identify the motive behind the talk. We don't get as much signals in text. Emoji is a good way to subsitute the subtle signals we lost in a text. :D
    Jan 18, 2018
    starlight dream and Poryg like this.