RPG Maker Forums

Nightblade50
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Are you sure about that? Care to explain? :p
Poryg
Poryg
@TheoAllen I got this from Long live the Queen :D Here's my favorite scene with emoji I'll probably spread it through multiple comments):
Elodie: Wait! We're civilised people here!
And if I have to die... I need to compose myself first :(
You have only one chance for this, one hope to touch the heart of the man beneath the monster.
Poryg
Poryg
You know so little about him, but he is a father who was once a musician. Music may reach him somewhere where nothing else can. And so, you begin your favorite song.

You were afraid that he'd be impatient and order you to stop, but for now he's listening :kaoswt2:
Poryg
Poryg
Togami: Pretty. What is it?
Elodie: Something my mom used to sing to me :(
She was the Queen. She was always so busy, but she loved me :(
When she had time to be with me, to hold me, to play and sing... I miss those moments ;_;
Poryg
Poryg
Togami: Are you CRYING? How pathetic -_-
Elodie: Don't you sing to your children? >:(
Togami: That is no business of yours.
Elodie: Isn't it?
If we fight - I defeat you somehow, then your children will miss those songs :(
Poryg
Poryg
Togami: Well then, perhaps you had better lose :p
Elodie: And what happens then? :(
Togami: What? -_-
Elodie: When you've killed me and taken my crystal... What do you do then? :(
You've come from nothing and made yourself a King, but that wasn't enough for you. >:( So you pushed the boundaries, conquered territories, came after Nova.
Poryg
Poryg
Elodie: After me, do you go home to your children? >:( Or do you go after ANOTHER crystal, ANOTHER domain? >:(>:(>:(
Togami: Be quiet -_- You know nothing the world.
Elodie: You HAVE the world! But if you're not happy, WHAT's the POINT? :o
Poryg
Poryg
From shocked murmurs on the part of Shanjian delegation, you can guess that no one has dared to talk to the King like this in a long, long time.
You hold your ground, meeting his eyes with yours - you're WILLING him to listen to you.
Poryg
Poryg
But it doesn't have to end like this :wub You and I - we can be friends. We could learn from each other :)
We could be part of something greater than ourselves. A new peace :):)
And you can sing to your children :p:)
Togami: I... have not sung for a very long time :wub
Elodie: I'll teach you my songs! ^_^
Poryg
Poryg
You hold your hand to him, open and empty.

Elodie: We can do this... Together ^_^

For a long moment, he stands frozen. Then at last, he sighs and places his hand in yours. And just like that, the war is over :D
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
Lol, an epic way to end war. :D
Poryg
Poryg
I know :D But in case someone doesn't see the thing, this is a better example of how emoji can turn something serious into something funny:
@EpicFILE: Shut up or I'll kill you.
@EpicFILE: Shut up or I'll kill you :D
As you can see, the first one sounds like a threat, the other one like a tease...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apoorv