Comments on Profile Post by Sharm

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    You mean that weird time when you can't focus on anything and you're just totally crazy and hyperactive and stuff?
    Jan 19, 2018
    EpicFILE likes this.
  2. Sharm
    Sharm
    Where I start 50 brand new projects in things I have no skills in, where I think I can get things done in a week that should at least take years, and where I spend loads of money on things I'll regret later because I think I'm invincible? Yes, exactly.
    Jan 19, 2018
    fimamati and EpicFILE like this.
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    I see. I was describing simple adhd which I'm suffering from, didn't expect yours to be a real manic insanity :o
    Jan 19, 2018
  4. EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    I wonder if most of us here have some form of adhd?
    Because I can relate to most of the statements you guys just said! :o
    (though I often think it's a part of being an enfp personality type) xD
    Jan 19, 2018
    fimamati likes this.
  5. fimamati
    fimamati
    Sharm Been there Still there.
    EpicFILE i'm an INTP. But all over the place. all... over...the place. now how do I add those cute little smilies
    you all have . let's see here... there :LZSlol: WOOT
    Jan 19, 2018
    EpicFILE likes this.
  6. EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    @fimamati
    I read somewhere that both types have similarities because both are kinda scatterbrained. Thanks to dominant N function. xD
    Jan 19, 2018
    fimamati likes this.
  7. Sharm
    Sharm
    Oh, yeah, sorry. I meant real manic. ADHD hyper has some similarities but it's not the same. I'm rapid cycling so thankfully it doesn't last long and I don't have a severe case so I can be talked down from using all my money on starting a tiny house build in my parent's backyard.
    Jan 19, 2018
    EpicFILE likes this.
  8. Sharm
    Sharm
    @EpicFILE It's likely a higher percentage. There is a correlation with certain hobbies and ADHD. Creating games suits that kind of mind.
    @fimamati Ah, no fun. I hope you have a really great support system to keep you out of trouble.
    Jan 19, 2018
  9. EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    @Sharm
    Actually I also noticed that the people in comic or art communities in general have similar working pattern: procrastinate, being obsessive toward certain project, procrastinate, and suddenly work on another project. xD
    Jan 19, 2018
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    I see. Well, ADHD nowadays is very common, since nowadays in many countries of EU there are many things allowed that cause hyperactivity or troubles with focus. Various colourings and junk like that gotten from refined oil...
    Jan 19, 2018
  11. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    That must be a relief! I am happy for you. :D
    Feb 20, 2018