RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
Nice. I just find the battle music very weird if I may say.
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
The music might sound rather unconventional, but I like it. Sounds fitting for a more strategic battle. :D
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Yeah, I'm looking for the battle theme that suit for strategic battle. Not too hastily, yet still have a sense of urgency. And need to be suitable for dark realm, at least, in this dungeon theme
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
If you're looking for reference, you might try to listen to "Feldschlaht I" from Saga Frontier 2, and "Sophisticated Fight" from Trails in The Sky. Both battle themes are very unconventional but they are my favorites. Sounds strategical too. :D
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
Hm, I changed my mind. "Feldschlaht III" sounds more fitting for a dark realm.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
i'm looking for the usable one, not ripping from other game :p but I will look at it later
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
Ya, it's just a reference about what kind of music can fit the mood of your game.
Unlimited Saga Battle Theme I is also good. :D
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
If you really into a music, I can send u my collection and maybe you can help me pick one :p it's midi tho, you need a player for it. vxace would be the best player

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think the characters are really too short. Should at least add a little more
Just the legs should be longer.
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist ---

Survivalist: I going to Test you: How to make the Fire.
F.Mage: That easy. (Preparing the Spell) EXPLOSIVE!!!
(an Explosion on the Wood Branch then Fire is Appeared)
F.Mage: (Proud Face) See?
Survivalist: (Angry Tone) MAGIC ISN'T ALLOWED!!!
Recent threads, and my very poor algorithm for my minimap plugin have made me face the fact that I need to review algorithms and such.

Going through Cracking the Coding Interview now. I am so excited.
Kes
I've seen a reference to a Community Lighting plugin for MZ, but cannot find it. Is it still in beta?

Todo:
Add fog of war
Add enemy indicators
Make window draggable
Optimise map drawing algorithm (5 seconds to load the map you see, so it's a... poo-poo algorithm)

Any suggestions? :kaoblush:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealtheodoreainsley