RPG Maker Forums

Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Maybe it's a bird or a mouse? Or bats? oooh.. that would be freaky if a bat flew down and like flew around a few times.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Probably a cricket. I had one crawl into my classroom once, and it chirped right when I asked "Any questions?". Needless to say it took a while to get everyone to stop laughing long enough to continue that class.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@bgillisp Language barrier. It clearly wanted to ask a question, being a very studious cricket and all, but couldn't speak English. However, it was capable of understanding English. :P
Shaz
Shaz
We get crickets for our lizards, and a few have managed to escape. I wondered if that might be what it was, but it doesn't sound the same. I sure hope it's not a cricket on the loose - they can be sooooooo noisy at night when you're trying to get to sleep!
A-Moonless-Night
Shaz
Shaz
yeah. Heard it again. Don't think it's a cricket. Nothing electrical, 'cause we turned everything off.
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
Well... It's better to go take a peak... Take your lizard with you, and if it is the damned cricket, punish it with your pet.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Yes use your pets as a personal squad! *I'm getting creeped with you*

Anything to report?
Shaz
Shaz
no, I haven't looked.
Shaz
Shaz
it was a GECKO! Who knew that geckos chirped?! And that a tiny little thing no bigger than my finger could make such a loud noise that would carry all through the house? He is now happily running around on our walls OUTside :)
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
Great! Now you can relax, without any chirping noises, and that little guy is free!
starlight dream
starlight dream
That's cute! Not a terrible discovery:)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries
Happy Saint Nicholas Day! May there nice stuff in your shoes when you wake up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jundoe