RPG Maker Forums

HeathRiley
HeathRiley
I did this recently with variables 80-130, every 5 variables was missing a simple ">" , which I only noticed after copy/paste and then customizing
Poryg
Poryg
26x is not that much. I've had a time when I had to relocate 150 variable names, because I needed more space for other group of variables... Only to realize the rpg maker wasn't willing to save my project afterwards for some reason.
Shaz
Shaz
Yeah, 26 isn't much. I converted 550 Ace script calls to JS script calls this weekend. To relocate 150 variables, I would have written a program. Too lazy to do it manually :)
Poryg
Poryg
It was RM2k3 back then, so I couldn't :)
Reactions: Shaz
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
I dont use MV often but this is why Galvs move route extras were a MUST have utility script for me in Ace. repeat 26 (move up move left) end_repeat and done
Shaz
Shaz
oh, no - this is setting up a move route on one event, then copying it 26 times, editing, and changing the event it applied to. So not 26 repeated steps within a single move route. In the Ace version of the game, I just used a script to set up the move route, then did (2...13).each { apply move route to that event }. Twice. But for MV, I figured I'd do it "properly" and use the actual command.
Reactions: Poryg

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I created the first teaser for my game! I decided to make an animation of Cabaret Helen advertising the Pizza Time Theater, set to an actual radio commercial. But this is no ordinary advertisement...
"Somber melody and stunning visuals takes one through the bittersweet tale of False Rebirth" ~ Marmalade
https://rpgmaker.net/games/12069/reviews/7576/

Got a first review on my game, on RPG Maker dot net. :kaothx:
Nightmare... Dreamt I posted a GFX resource post. With a work in progress glove icon that tinted to different colors. In the wrong forum. And I was in such a panic. I saw people writing posts in response, those "..." you see in discord and such. So I frantically tried to report my post as wrong forum, editing to say it's the wrong forum and that I "accidentally" posted it too early... Very odd dream to be honest...
The youngest photo of you is also the oldest photo of you.
People need to stop submitting their game to every single game jam without even reading the jam rules (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ciirulean