Comments on Profile Post by Chaos Avian

1. EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Create event: Set Move Route -> Change Actor Graphic :D
    Nov 27, 2012
  2. Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    Well, the moments with Captain Ginyu were some of my favorite in all of DBZ. Y'know, body-switching shenanigans? I dabble with that in some of my RPG ideas...
    Nov 27, 2012
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    It is a great idea, if you can pull it off. Switching bodies should alter the game-world in some way, enable you to accomplish different things. If it's just changing the actor graphic, then it's pointless. That's my opinion anyway.
    Nov 27, 2012
  4. Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    @Probotector 200X: We seriously need a like button!

@Cain E Wulfric: Mmm, it's an idea for my new project I'm planning. It's story related mind you >:3
    Nov 27, 2012
  5. Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    Hmmm...that reminds me, have you ever played Chrono Cross? I'd go into detail, but it's spoilery for sure!
    Nov 27, 2012
  6. ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Chances for something to go wrong..99%! Just imagine waking up in the wrong body!
    Nov 28, 2012
  7. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    A similar mechanic was used in an old game named Omikron the Nomad Soul. When you died, you took over a new body. If you can pull it off it can be very fun, and very interesting.
    Nov 28, 2012
  8. Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    I originally got the thought from a combination of Phantasy Star Portable 2 and Silicon Valley on the N64 (A fun and great game, I still play it now :3)~
    Nov 28, 2012