RPG Maker Forums

Nightblade50
Nightblade50
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
There are lot of magical members here. :D
Poryg
Poryg
As long as you hang out pretty much only on status feeds, you're bound to get as many sooner or later. It shows how little they are active in the actual forums :p
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
where did all these notifications come from i'm scared
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
That's a record alright!
@Poryg, you know I help in the forums whenever I can U.U
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
@TheMutantSpaceDancer
This post have a potential to receive endless comments. So be prepared to get big alerts wave. :D
Poryg
Poryg
Hello world! :3
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
Hello! :3
*whistle* *whistle*
Jonforum
Jonforum
frankly child, work, avoid trying to reach the social target.
It will not bring you anything in life.
Rather, focus on intellectual superiority and try to dominate the world.
Poryg
Poryg
Uncaught error: World_domination is not defined
starlight dream
starlight dream
Nightblade50
Nightblade50
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Poryg Statuses are a vicious circle: you post, you get alert, you answer, you get alert, etc.
Barely any time left to discuss optimal dwarf heights in the forum.

@Jonforum World domination is overrated. It would only increase my paranoia and I would be scared to sleep at night.:p
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
To answer that question, if Tommy Wiseau had Nic's hair he would look less like a vumpire and more like an umpire, there fore Tommy would make more baseball movies.
Poryg
Poryg
Actually, I don't receive any alerts from like a quarter of my status updates these days... Looks like their quality has decreased :D
starlight dream
starlight dream
@TheMutantSpaceDancer See? This is why you have so many likes! It's your unnatural abundance of common sense.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Poryg It's because I've been so absent.. O.o
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
With common sense like this, I COULD TAKE OVER CANADA AND RULE OVER IT WITh a fair and sensible ruling where I do my best to make Canada a better place than it already is.
starlight dream
starlight dream
You'd be 1 000 000 times more sensical than our current Prime Minister. Too bad I get only 1 vote :(

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just mechin' around this morning - MZ edit, feel free to use, must own MZ
I think it is absolutely adorable how Korone says "Eekum Bokum" and the fact she seems so amused by it. :LZSproud:

Justice is "Just ice" without a space
Hi, I was only a silent reader for years, finally I decided to create an account. Greetings all. :)
Hello guys im new here an i hope i can learn something. I am work actully on my own Plugin for a Tactical Grid Based Battle System.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mussman