RPG Maker Forums

starlight dream
starlight dream
So it's Official? :)
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
Yep, I have played more of it and this game just keeps getting better and stranger! Tingle and his crew stopped at a train station so they could take a train to the city, but then the train was broken so Ting had to go fix it by gathering tiny living train parts that escaped the train to get it running again, then you gotta play a sorting mini game where you gotta fins out the part's preferred spot.
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
Then, get this, get this, the train transforms itself into the shape of Tingle' head! this is both doing what Mario Galaxy 2 and Zeld Spirit Tracks did before both of 'em even came out. Then the Tingliner (actual name btw) runs outta fuel near this forest village place. So now Tingle goes to look for fuel.
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
And here, here is where the dating sim elements of the game happen. You see Tingle see's this beautiful woman outside the village, but then when she see's Tingle she runs away because of how ugly Tingle is! Infact, every lady in the village runs away in fear from how horrifying and perverse Tingle looks.
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
So here, here is where Tingle needs some help. He needs help getting trust of the ladies so he can actually do business in the town. So then, a legendary figure comes to Tingle's assistance. A figure known to help couples get together, yup, that's right. It's Angel Karl Pilkinton, here to save the day.
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
So then Karl teaches Tingle the technique called the "Love Push" where Tingle must give the right gifts to the ladies to gain their trust! All Harvest Moon style! It's mental and I love it! You gotta use the rupees you find to buy gifts from Karl, He's gots all kinda things! He's got Lipstick Soap, a 1D Painting, a Moist Meter, an expired lottery ticket, he's got it all!
starlight dream
starlight dream
Whoa whoa you tingle with so much excitement, it's unprecedented!
Now I wanna buy a train ticket to Nintendo's HQ of original ideas and see whose head it will turn into!? :o

Did you say, gathering "living" train parts? That's pretty cute. XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished my midterms! Freedom! Alright, back to gamedev!
I confirmed my train ticket yesterday. I'll be heading to Orlando on the 29th... last time I went, I found this little treasure!
Done with another simple battleback :LZYcheeze:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordPenguin666