RPG Maker Forums

TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
starlight dream
starlight dream
An expired lottery ticket?LOL "I was your jackpot lady, too bad you didn't pick me up".

It sounds funnier and cuter than I expected. I wanna try the Love Push, there's no way that can backfire on Tingle :p
starlight dream
starlight dream
"Gas Sam" is a good pair :D
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
The description of the expired lotto ticket says it was worth a million rupees but sadly expired.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Awww so close. :p
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
Also another thing in this game is Save Pig, He saves the game. Just look at him. He is indeed pig. This is the screen you are greeted to every time you wanna save.
https://imgur.com/a/jzyUr
starlight dream
starlight dream
A pig that can fly! Are you making this up? :p
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
Nope this is real! Well, you know what to do. If you are ever a conversation where some snarky bunghole gives you that "When pigs fly bullcrap" just show them save pig and instantly win the conversation. Thank you, Ripened Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love for giving us this powerful tool.
starlight dream
starlight dream
It really IS the best game then. Case closed :D
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
It's got everything! Laughs! Romance! Oddity! Save Pig! Expired lotto tickets! Karl Pilkington! Tingle! A good straw boi!A sassy tin robot lady! A cowardly strong lion! Powerful tools! IT'S! GOT! EVERYTHINGGGG!!!!
starlight dream
starlight dream
STOOOOOPPPP!!!! I'm not used to so much greatness in one paragraph! I need to tie myself up so I won't do my happy dance or roll on the non-swept floor!
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
I CAN'T STOP! THIS GAME IS TOO GOOD! IT HAS A 3D DUNGEON MAZE MINI GAME WHERE IF YOU BEAT IT A 3D MODEL OF TINGLE'S MAJORA'S MASK MODEL WILL DO A FUNNY DANCE! A FUNNY DANCE, STARLIGHT! HOW CAN I NOT TALK ABOUT THAT?!
starlight dream
starlight dream
You gotta relax! Don't force me to knock you out with the arm of a tin robot lady!
Oh no, the game has invaded my brain. Help!
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
*screm noises*
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
phew... alrighty I have calmed down now. Sorry for that, the game is just so good. My brain tingled from excitement.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Tingle game, Tingle game,
Tingle all the way!
Oh how fun it is to spend
Your life on it todaaayyyy!!
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
I'm gonna have to import Balloon Trip of Love onto a repro cart sometime so I can play it with full touch screen experience.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Look what this game has done to you! o_O
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
What, I just like Tingle. They are to Zelda as Wario Land is to Mario, it's great. That and I also wanna be able to brag to my friends about how I have a physical copy of a Tingle game, and then they would ask, "Space, my friend, why the hell do you own this game, why would you have this, outta all the games you pick to import it's Tingle, why man why Tingle?"
starlight dream
starlight dream
You have a physical copy? That's even better. Where did you buy it from?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just mechin' around this morning - MZ edit, feel free to use, must own MZ
I think it is absolutely adorable how Korone says "Eekum Bokum" and the fact she seems so amused by it. :LZSproud:

Justice is "Just ice" without a space
Hi, I was only a silent reader for years, finally I decided to create an account. Greetings all. :)
Hello guys im new here an i hope i can learn something. I am work actully on my own Plugin for a Tactical Grid Based Battle System.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mussman