RPG Maker Forums

KayZaman
KayZaman
2:45am or pm?
Soul Tech
Soul Tech
You are not the only one, neither the first nor the last ... I do not know why this kind of situation happens ... maybe it could be useful to create a character in rpg maker and give it what you feel, then give it a single quest to revert in process those feelings into something positive.
mmm I do not know what I just said.
Poryg
Poryg
@KayZaman If you feel like garbage, it doesn't matter if am or pm.
Poryg
Poryg
@Soul Tech It would be interesting to create a sickly main character, but I'm not too fond of the anime weak character that coughs a lot, but is completely fine until it dies cliché.
Soul Tech
Soul Tech
@Poryg well its something i think in the moment, i not fan of that type of character too... but to channel that junk feeling maybe it could work, that is maybe the character finds the release in (insert action that you want to carry out against someone to vent) ...
Maybe a quiet character of the day who at night goes out to beat innocent people just for fun ... there are many possibilities.
bgillisp
bgillisp
@Soul Tech : I think it could work if you made the entire game you got x days to find a cure for your illness, else it is the end for you. Would be different at least.

@Poryg: Get better. Those 2:45 am wake ups stink (I'm assuming am as it is 8:45ish pm where I am in the US)
Poryg
Poryg
@bgillisp I suffer from arrythmia and from time to time it strikes me. It doesn't care if it's day or night. But yeah. I'm supposed to be having a job application interview, so this is a good sign that it's not going to be a good day.
starlight dream
starlight dream
I love 2:45 am. But yeah the "feeling like garbage" part ruins any time of day.
I've been feeling like garbage a lot although I smell nice.
Emotions felt in situation X continue being felt in situation Y. Perspective gets lost as there's no off-switch as we jump from one event/task to another.
You're nowhere near as crappy as you think.
I like @Soul Tech 's recommendation. Creating allows to transcend pain into gems.
Poryg
Poryg
@starlight dream Sniff sniff :3
Yeah, you're never as bad as you feel you are, although sometimes I feel so bad that if someone told me I'd die the next day, I wouldn't even wonder about that. Lately it's been a wheel of depressions and health issues, I've had cough for 7 weeks straight and the arrythmia attacks more frequently, although for shorter times.
starlight dream
starlight dream
I'm sorry it's been so tough. When you see your doc you could mention the depression, in case it can be helped. I wasn't able to really relax, sleep well or focus before getting treatment, esp. for anxiety.
That's the problem with stressful stuff, like health issues, the stress snowballs into other parts of your life.
It's good the arrhythmia attacks are shorter. :kaoluv:
Poryg
Poryg
I will not mention my depression to the doc. I'm not going to be sent to a psychiatrist for psychotropic meds. I don't like meds, so I won't take them unless I really have to... And I won't ever go for antidepressants to just be in the circle of consuming them.
The arrhythmia attacks are getting shorter, but more frequent. I'm getting one almost every day now.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Is arrhythmia affected by other things too? Like if you catch a cold?
Again sorry that it's so bad, and that I can't help here. I'll pray for you though.
Poryg
Poryg
There are some external influences that can cause a trigger, one of them is hunger. But even when I'm completely fine I have more troubles with arrhythmia. And of course my deteriorating body fitness is adding another points to it... But nothing I can do about that one, since when I try to work out, even if it's soft, I have troubles with spinning head.
Soul Tech
Soul Tech
I have arrhythmia too and is full triggered by the sun, exercise under the sun, the heat itself, beta-blockers to decrease the pulse turn us photosensitive according to the prospect.
Poryg
Poryg
Yup, under the sun it's hell too. I completely forgot about that.
Soul Tech
Soul Tech
also situations of stress / nerves mixed with some kind of physical effort are able to send me to the hospital if I can not control myself.
I went to a psychologist and did not even listen to myself, he prescribed antidepressants instantly ... according to my experience, the environment conditions us, a harmful environment / bad nutrition, etc., contribute to make the arrhythmia more frequent.
Poryg
Poryg
I usually don't have arrhythmia attacks from stress. Only from physical effort, hunger, random times and blazing sun. I also have troubles with overheating during hot summers. My body cannot cool down well enough, which worsens my problem.
Soul Tech
Soul Tech
A funny anecdote about this is that once I was in the summer playing on my pc, I was playing gothic 3 (a somewhat old rpg) ... I got nervous because a group of bandits ambushed me in a cave and without realizing my arrhythmia was shot , I had to save the game with the quick shortcut, turn off the pc and throw myself in bed with a wet cloth on my forehead ...
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Soul Tech That's a funny story :D Talk about immersive gameplay.
Poryg
Poryg
Reminds me of one friend, he suffered from arachnophobia. So once he was playing LOTR3 BFME and got to the level where you're trying to get to Odula. So, he eventually got to her... But when he saw her, he got so scared that he ran away... And returned when he was dead.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey, guys! Do you want to hear a riddle? If so, go to this link!
Omg, 'Marsha' took over the RPGWeb twitter for a bit and its the most adorable thing ever! :LZSblush: I like it

"Gennady" Gen na Dee reptiloid scientist
I wonder how well Procedural Map generation would work in RPG Maker MZ... Well, only one way to find out! Hehe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
math_lomba