RPG Maker Forums

Kes
Kes
Alright then, I won't ask.
Sharm
Sharm
Oh dear, this looks like a really good sale too. I may end up buying too many. . . .
Poryg
Poryg
Yeah, don't... I'm totally broke :D
Poryg
Poryg
@Sharm Yeah, ikr... Bought a pixel art course, a c++ course, Unreal engine course and unity course... And got absolutely screwed by currency conversion. Instead of said $9.99 per course I paid 9.99€ per course, which increases the price from $39.96 to over $51 ;_;
Sharm
Sharm
Aw, yuck! Was that to cover VAT maybe, and it was coincidentally the same number? I know VAT can be a huge pain and surprisingly expensive.
Poryg
Poryg
VAT is 21%. But no. Udemy doesn't have VAT. It's just that udemy automatically sets the same price in euros as it has in usd, costing Europeans more due to eur/usd being currently 1.25 :(
Scythuz
Scythuz
Ah it's £9.99 over here haha and I thought I got a good dea tool! xD I got the Marco Vale Pixel Art course, which one did you get?
Poryg
Poryg
I got gamedev.tv pixel art course, teaches making pixel art in gimp.
Sharm
Sharm
I was curious about those just because I love pixel art, but then I realized there was nothing for me to learn in a course like that. It's a strange feeling. Probably going to be picking up a game music composition course.
Poryg
Poryg
I bought one at the beginning of January.
Shaz
Shaz
I should not have read this status update. Now I want, and I don't have time to do.
Sharm
Sharm
IKR? So many interesting courses, way more that I want to try out than Coursera has. The ability to just buy and do later is not helping.
Reactions: Poryg
Poryg
Poryg
Sorry, Shaz :(
Reactions: Shaz

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just had a stranger SPRINT away from me in the grocery store. Talk about overreaction...
...I don't think I'm that ugly! ^-^
I wonder if I can go outside ye-

Government: lemme stop you right there
Alright, who's playing Jumanji? And whose turn is it?!
*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KURAMAA0