RPG Maker Forums

Llareian
Llareian
I mean, clearly they were able to contact you without one...soo....
Poryg
Poryg
The point is not there though.
I know phone communication is faster, but a seventh of people in Europe doesn't have a phone number, statistically. Does that mean this seventh of Europeans is screwed upon searching a job or what? Also, I explicitly told these ignorants beforehand I had no number.
Poryg
Poryg
Fortunately I have a job interview tomorrow, so hopefully that works out well. I'm getting in desperate need of a full time job, because my credit card is completely dry.
SpunkyWunky
SpunkyWunky
I tell everyone I have no phone number even though I have 3 phones lol
Poryg
Poryg
Well, I have a phone, but no number. Phone is lost somewhere :D
The Stranger
The Stranger
LOL! You have a phone but have no idea where it is. xD "I used to have a phone like you, but then it took an arrow to the screen." Sorry... :p
Poryg
Poryg
Well, doesn't really matter now, since my 2 sim cards are now inactive due to expiration.
Llareian
Llareian
It's not really the same thing, but it's also frustrating when you're a US citizen residing outside the US. Doing business with US companies in that situation can be a pain because they often flat refuse to acknowledge any phone number other than a US/Canada number.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Our records state that you were involved in a car accident and may be entitled to compensation.
But I've never been in a car accident.
Phone goes silent.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder what cat meat tastes like.
Some call him... the wacky one.
Writing out an idea for the No Travel Game Jam. I have a general plot and challenge written out, it's just a matter of filling the rest in and making it interesting.
A definite difficult time right now. How is everyone doing during this pandemic? I already have seen furloughs and layoffs.
Hollow 1977 wrote on Archeia's profile.
Hope you and your family are doing well during this difficult time. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Creth-Alretan