RPG Maker Forums

Prez
Prez
You mean like if you shot gumballs out of it as projectiles, or just bashed people over the head with the machine itself?
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
@Prez if both, it could be awesome xD
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
Wait, Wait, I think I got a good idea here, you play as a Candy Man who got all of his candy stolen by an evil king so now Mr. Candy Man has gotta use various candy themed weapons to get through each stage, by solving puzzles, fighting knights and getting back candy! And the Gumball Cannon would be one of the Candy Man's sweet weapons!
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
And thus a concept is created! A fun one, in fact. Not a bad idea, could be a hell of a game
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
Gonna have to keep this idea in my big book of game concepts.
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
One day, you'll have to start a company to finish all the game ideas you got here xD
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
Well, good thing that's my other goal in life aside from making as many folk as happy as possible, to start a quality game company!
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
Two awesome goals, no doubt!
Windows i7
Windows i7
I'm pretty sure South Park on N64 did something like this.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
I played (and LPed) an RM game last year called Super Coolgame Just Kidding and that had a gumball machine in one area of the game where you could buy different flavour gum for different healing effects. And if you kept buying gum repeatedly, you'd get some rare events happening too, like the gumball machine talking back to you. :p I love it when games do unique stuff like that.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think the characters are really too short. Should at least add a little more
Just the legs should be longer.
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist ---

Survivalist: I going to Test you: How to make the Fire.
F.Mage: That easy. (Preparing the Spell) EXPLOSIVE!!!
(an Explosion on the Wood Branch then Fire is Appeared)
F.Mage: (Proud Face) See?
Survivalist: (Angry Tone) MAGIC ISN'T ALLOWED!!!
Recent threads, and my very poor algorithm for my minimap plugin have made me face the fact that I need to review algorithms and such.

Going through Cracking the Coding Interview now. I am so excited.
Kes
I've seen a reference to a Community Lighting plugin for MZ, but cannot find it. Is it still in beta?

Todo:
Add fog of war
Add enemy indicators
Make window draggable
Optimise map drawing algorithm (5 seconds to load the map you see, so it's a... poo-poo algorithm)

Any suggestions? :kaoblush:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucas7709