RPG Maker Forums

Trihan
Trihan
I was a mountain once, it wasn't that fun.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
It must get boring sitting there being a mountain all day.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Being the mountain can be fun: throwing boulders, sending the goat on quests, growing 1mm per year.
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
Growing trees, Erupt, Maybe cause a little "accident" on some innocent mountain climbers.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Exactly! Collecting rain, tremble, asking fees to the eagles for making their nest.
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
Game concept created: Mountain Sim! Be a mountain! Do mountain things! See mountain sights! All within the comfort of your living room!
starlight dream
starlight dream
With a description like that everyone will buy it :D Heck, I know what's in the game and I'd still purchase it XD
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
It would probably only be about, 1 dollar too, so you probably wouldn't even be wasting that much money anyway!
starlight dream
starlight dream
Exactly, nothing to lose. Let me be the mountain!!
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
I didn't know mountains grew. Apparently they measured mount Everest in 1994 though and again later on and there was a change in height.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@FleshToDust You need to to play this potentially accurate, educational game :p
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
I can confirm it would be at least 65% scientifically accurate
TheMutantSpaceDancer
Trihan
Trihan
There might not be any games where you are the mountain but if you've ever wanted to pretend you're a rock I got you covered fam.
starlight dream
starlight dream
I bet that game takes forever to complete it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

just mechin' around this morning - MZ edit, feel free to use, must own MZ
I think it is absolutely adorable how Korone says "Eekum Bokum" and the fact she seems so amused by it. :LZSproud:

Justice is "Just ice" without a space
Hi, I was only a silent reader for years, finally I decided to create an account. Greetings all. :)
Hello guys im new here an i hope i can learn something. I am work actully on my own Plugin for a Tactical Grid Based Battle System.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airachrome