RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
I've been spending days on such simple features, because the code is tricky to read and full of traps...
Jesse - PVGames
Jesse - PVGames
I can fully empathize with that. Both on VX and MV, I attempted to use Victor scripts for various features but ultimately got rid of them because they were just too... well, difficult I guess, and they often did not play well with others. Luckily I have always been able to find alternatives.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
Well, I mean, I'm already bad at MV's plugin system, and his scripts already drive me up the wall in Ace, so just imagine.... =='
The Stranger
The Stranger
They've always been difficult to both edit and use.
Poryg
Poryg
Some are easy to use. But finicky to edit nevertheless. And they were what I call magic. So much code doesn't work, but the plugins do the job.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kraken Art By @whtdragon

- For the No Travel Game Jam -
Yay! One of my Youtube videos got to 100 views (in 2 days)! This Youtube thing is great, it's like the profile posts except I get to annoy entertain more people at once! Now I just have to practice my "Leave a like and hit that Subscribe button" shilling technique. :LZSexcite:
Just found out there is an about me page. I updated it and happy the way its looking!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I can't act like things will be ok anymore. It needs to be said: We have a Pandemic...
Release version of Pillow Hero is out on windows now! --> https://bit.ly/2USHKLv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngocvu309