RPG Maker Forums

Guiguimu
Guiguimu
Got surprised as well, I've been here for more than a year now (active) and it's the first time I've seen Shaz changing her profile pic eheh I miss the old one (who doesn't love blue squirrels), but this one is awesome! ^^
Harrumi
Harrumi
I feel as though the squirrel should be lurking behind a siggy or something to hold it's impact. ahaha!
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
xD true we can never forget the squirrel... The squirrel is always watching, always present...!
Reactions: Shaz
Shaz
Shaz
The squirrel is not gone :) The new one is just to help me stay motivated for a while.
Shaz
Shaz
I actually don't think I have ever changed my profile pic. There may have been a pink squirrel for a very short while, but other than that, it's been blue squirrel since I joined the forum almost 6 years ago.
starlight dream
starlight dream
The squirrel was one of my fav avatars on this site. :D
Is the new one related to your project?
Harrumi
Harrumi
I look forward to it's righteous return! :D

~your new avatar is awesome too, it looks like a cool project!
Shaz
Shaz
Yes, the new one is the game I've been making -forever-
I'm planning for it to see the light of day in 2018.
Harrumi
Harrumi
That's awesome!, I bet you must be feeling relief but a tiny bit sad to see it go. Will it be commercial or non-commercial?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:
Had to clean up disk space because Windows Updates was having my primaries' disk space for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess the clean up thingy doesn't work or something because there were 15gigs of old update files in it.
Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthernGamer