RPG Maker Forums

Shaz
Shaz
Instead, I did shopping (that's not fun!), dug over a garden bed and planted pepino "trees" and strawberries, planted seeds for winter vegies, cleaned, and helped Zach make waffles. They smelled so good, I decided we're having waffles for dessert tonight. And I played a game. That's enough for one day.
Archeia
Archeia
Shaz not having blue squirrel avatar is so weird @_@;;
Shaz
Shaz
I like to keep you on your toes ;)
Archeia
Archeia
:eek:I'm watching you
The Stranger
The Stranger
What are pepino trees?
Shaz
Shaz
@The Stranger they are little melons, about the size of apples. I originally thought they grow to small shrubs, about 1m in size, but I've also read on several sites that they are spreading ground covers (the ones I have look more like small shrubs, but we'll see once they've had a few years to grow). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solanum_muricatum
The Stranger
The Stranger
Never heard of them until now. It's always nice to discover new plants. Thanks! :) I grew melons, pumpkins and squashes last year; they took up so much space. I wish you luck growing your lil' pepinos.
Shaz
Shaz
I have watermelons, rock melons (cantaloupes) and butternut pumpkin growing in a single bed right now. They're not doing very well :( Probably should have planted them a few months earlier so I could harvest in early summer. Oh well, it's all a learning game :)
The Stranger
The Stranger
You could always try covering them with something to try to keep the heat in. I think you can buy mini polytunnels which are great at that sort of thing.
Shaz
Shaz
We are in the middle of summer here. Everything is suffering because of the heat. I'm actually planning on putting up shadecloth to protect things. Then it'll also help the frost-tender plants in winter.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My home state baseball team is going back to the World Series for the first time since 1999. I remember when they went in 1995 and won, that was like the best day of my life. (I'm a huge baseball fan and yes I'm talking about the Braves).
FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<
The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GBXO