RPG Maker Forums

Windows i7
Windows i7
The language barrier combined with Japan being very different from the west (in a good way IMO) is probably why. Hopefully as machine translation improves this will become less and less of an issue.
starlight dream
starlight dream
I wish the Japanese sites with resources, had at least some English headers so I could browse the sites easier:p
Poryg
Poryg
Actually, Google translate is quite reliable for translations between Japanese and English. You have to use your imagination a bit, but works fine for me.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Thanks for the facepalm! It's so obvious but I never translated them.
Marquise*
Marquise*
I guess making use of our own logic to understand the translation is the best thing. Somebody once did business that way and was up for a surprise. XD
Poryg
Poryg
Yup. You can't rely on translators, since they don't know the context. But you know the context, so you can determine meaning from the context. I've been able to translate multiple German sites without knowing German, only because I know the context. But gosh, takes a while.
Marquise*
Marquise*
I dunno where was that comedic link about dating online peoples of a foreign country and it created a panic on the other end with the expression "I stick to my guns"!
starlight dream
Poryg
Poryg
Yup, that is the one. But it's just a pity that at the beginning it sounds very realistic, but then it is just crazy.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:
If you could fold a sheet of paper 42 times, the stack would reach from the earth to the moon. Do whatever you want with that information.
wishing that everyone stays safe at this time
Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
20yearstoolate