RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
@The Stranger I apply for manual jobs. In Prague it's either this, cashier (with my short temper not the best idea) or call center for the most part and I won't handle any other call center.
Looking weak and frail therefore works against me.
It's just always "We have taken better candidates"... But where are these better candidates after a month?
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
If you don't mind starting at 3am, you can come and work for me in my bakery XD
Poryg
Poryg
As long as the shift doesn't start at 3 am, end at 10 pm with 30 minute break, I wouldn't mind :D
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Ever think about being an Electrician? Don't know how it is in Prague but most places there is always a desperate shortage of electrician's apprentices (as well as a huge demand for the work) and though you wouldn't think it, thin lanky people are prized in that profession (rafter rats, they scale scaffolds and rafters so big heavy dudes like me don't have to :))
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Uhh...yeah scratch that. Suggesting someone with arrhythmia work as an electrician is pretty ****e advice (I hadn't registered that part when I posted the above suggestion).
Poryg
Poryg
I wouldn't think about that even if I had no arrhythmia. I have shaky hands and fear of heights.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Well the hours are crap, but you do end up making alotta dough....
Im gonna get banned for that...
Poryg
Poryg
It's only natural you make a lot of dough in a bakery, But not too much money for it, I suppose.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Do you have family or friends who can help you with job finding? It's easier to get hired if you know someone who has worked there.
Poryg
Poryg
Friends are mostly in uni, mother unemployed for years, father retired.
Poryg
Poryg
But well, we shall see. This Wednesday I will be going to an excursion to another workplace, so hopefully that can work out well. It's handled via a personal agency, so there could be more chance to get that job.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Good luck :)
Marquise*
Marquise*
Do not give up! You know you have that special something and you<ll be able to show it. ^^
Poryg
Poryg
Special talent for coming late lately :D
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Poryg It is a very noticeable talent too! ^.^
Poryg
Poryg
Yeah, everyone notices it :D
Poryg
Poryg
But you know what's the worst on it? I take off with time reserves!
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Poryg Being late is your destiny :D

Whenever I leave for class late, I'm there 2 minutes early.
And when I leave really early, something happens and I get there 15 minutes late (usually the metro has a problem).
Marquise*
Marquise*
Oh boy... Worst part is that the older trains were the most reliable than the boas (I tend to think that too when I see their exposed doors hinges). What in the world can be done since Montreal have one of the safest transport system in the world. We go too many I-bies falling on the tracks?
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marquise* I admit I feel safe in the metro, but the mornings are often problematic (accidents, technical difficulties) the more annoying is when it blocks 1 or 2 stations before I get out. Grrrr.
I like that the new ones are clean... but how long will that last?:p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, finally posted some images to Twitter that I meant to post last year... Better late than never, right?
Just going to leave this here. :LZSexcite:
Going for a spooky theme with my animal crossing home/town. All I gotta do is find that one gravestone recipe out of hundreds for my cemetary ; u;
Asthma has been getting worse because I can't get my paws on a brown (preventer) inhaler. Been without one for over a week now. Struggling to breathe sucks.
I'm wondering, what if I took the time to make a Bee Hive mirco-biome. It sounds cute, and be a home to that hornet monster, but would anyone actually use it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinnott