RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Knox Blackwood
trouble time
trouble time
Edgeblack Darkblade, once when he was a child, his mother ate his fries and he cried for a day and a night, then his mom tripped coming up the stairs, and she tripped on his tears, from that day forward, Edgeblack hated the world and trained to master the art of the katana and his half-demon magics
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Edgelord.
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
Painthulu Bloodthorn the Hedgehog.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Timmy Pink. Demands that people call him Reaver, or Crow, or Gray, or anything but Timmy because it just does not sound cool and he's trying so hard.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Maybe Sousuke? I dunno how to spell his name. The whiny annoying kid from Naruto. Hates Naruto for no reason other than he's edgy.
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
Vlage....there, I was savin that, but I'll throw ya a bone. ;)
Soul Tech
Soul Tech
Raltz
Bryy Miller
Bryy Miller
Edgemoore McEdgington.
Llareian
Llareian
Shard. 'Cause, you know...edges.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Cringe Blacktears

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjing_gila