Poryg
Poryg
Weak.
Kuro DCupu
Kuro DCupu
I knew it!
Poryg
Poryg
If you want to be strong, you can only punch people in the face, because they deserved it. And hurting your feelings means deserving a punch aren't equivalent.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
This is why the concepts like "I'm an alpha male" or "I'm a strong woman" are so weak and have no substance whatsoever, because the criteria for what's considered as 'alpha' or 'strong' differ vastly from person to person and situation to situation. Most times the qualities people consider to be strong are actually very weak and born of insecurity.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
I'll say this - it takes a great deal of strength to allow yourself to be weak and vulnerable. Some food for thought. :)
Llareian
Llareian
I agree with weak. Not because your feelings were hurt, but because you lost control of yourself. It takes true strength to understand and accept your emotions. It's weak to let them dictate your behavior.
padr81
The only time a person should lift a hand to another person is when they are in danger. Never besides, well unless you're in a ring or cage. I've done martial arts for 26 years, no. of people I've hit outside a ring = 0. You gain nothing from hitting someone...
starlight dream
starlight dream
If you punch me and I don't feel it I guess you're weak.^^

I find this tough to answer out of context.
In storytelling, the puncher = morally weak (because the damage of the punch is TOO superior than the damage of the hurt feeling. So the puncher becomes the worse of the 2 ppl)
However if the one hurting feelings has done a lot of evil actions, then the audience may enjoy the punch..

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RizkyBiznizz