Comments on Profile Post by The Mighty Palm

1. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    When I think fighter I think of like mma guys in cage fights, while warriors are soldiers who have been to war? That's how I'd distinguish them, or maybe a warrior is a more experienced fighter (that's how fire emblem had it I think, fighters eventually level up into warriors).
    Feb 14, 2018
  2. TheMutantSpaceDancer
    TheMutantSpaceDancer
    Uh.... fighters have more punch based fist moves and mooskles while warriors have more sword based fist moves and armor.
    Feb 14, 2018
  3. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    The distinction is clear with Fire Emblem's Fighter and Mercenary (FE's equivalent of Warrior)- Mercenaries have been in war and are honorable, and uses swords and axes. Fighters fight to fight without honor, and uses axes only.
    Feb 14, 2018
  4. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    but like rpg-wise theyre essentially the same thing. Balanced or high attack/defense non-magic melee characters.
    Feb 14, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  5. Stanley
    Stanley
    I like to think of Warrior as advanced/upgraded version of Fighter class
    Feb 14, 2018
  6. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Because when u upgrade a fighter class, you dont want to name it fighter 2
    Feb 14, 2018
    Stanley likes this.
  7. TheMutantSpaceDancer
    TheMutantSpaceDancer
    I'm tellin' ya everybody, one has punch fist moves and the other has sword fist moves!
    Feb 14, 2018
  8. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @The Mighty Palm Pretty similar. But sometimes game makers like to use a thesaurus. Spicing terms up.

I'm with TheMutant on this: fighter is skilled with bare hands while warrior uses weapons.
    Feb 14, 2018
  9. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    It's just all in what you use those names for. Stat-wise, I personally prefer to make Warriors sort of Atk and Def based with low Agi, whereas Fighters are high Atk and Agi but low Def.
    Feb 14, 2018
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    Fighters are very fast and small spaceships, being mainly used for scouting, infiltration and distraction. Warrior class ships are mid size ships used for small scale combat.
    Feb 15, 2018