RPG Maker Forums

Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Hmm I been getting into guitar playing and singing more and more. Have you thought about that?
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Maybe make it family time to sing a few songs together, or play an instrument.
Reactions: ts50
Shaz
Shaz
nah, we don't sing or play instruments. And it was starting to get dark too.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Oh you know, hang out with friends, read books, burn witches for reading books, bake pies, normal stuff
Shaz
Shaz
we live out of town - no friends close by. Getting dark - no books. No power, so no baking. I was checking the outage finder site every 5 minutes hoping they'd have an ETA for fix. That's just sad.
Llareian
Llareian
Paint by candlelight!
Hudell
Hudell
We used to sit around and wait for computers to be invented.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Tell scary stories while its nice and dark. or just daydream. Sleep if youre into that
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I fire up the masonry oven and make homemade pizza or something while reading books by candlelight. I love electricity only slightly less than the next person, but I refuse to have my home so dependent on it that I have to seek shelter elsewhere when I lose it.

Of course, unless you're as crazy as me you probably don't have any of that, so I guess calling it an early night would be the best choice.
Sharm
Sharm
We used to get a lot of power outages when we were kids. We loved it because our parents would suddenly give us their full attention and going around in the dark was an adventure. Mom would pull out the flashlights and the oil lamps and we'd play board games or other games that didn't need anything like 20 questions, tell stories, or just talk.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Shaz When the power was gone, we used to do what we do now: light candles and sit around them, waiting for the power to return

@Llareian Yes! Get the full Renaissance painting experience! ^^ b
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Drawing or writing a random silly story. But if it's dark, the only option left is.... Sleep

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My home state baseball team is going back to the World Series for the first time since 1999. I remember when they went in 1995 and won, that was like the best day of my life. (I'm a huge baseball fan and yes I'm talking about the Braves).
FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<
The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wesoxo9953