RPG Maker Forums

JtheDuelist
JtheDuelist
Lol, I can imagine it now: "The Miiverse RPG- RPG Maker Fourm Community Edition"
Lord Vectra
Lord Vectra
"Archeia, keeper of peace, it does not matter if I know what peace is, only that you do! But... I would like to know. We should be like the Priests; we should LIKE THE GODS!!!!"
Lord Vectra
Lord Vectra
JtheDuelist, lol
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
And I would be the silly jester that saves the game and rings a bell.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
I'd just be that one demon the admins didn't have the heart to throw into the pits of the internet trolls.
Lord Vectra
Lord Vectra
SpaceDanger, LUL. Hex, Welp
bgillisp
bgillisp
Make it!
Lord Vectra
Lord Vectra
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
XD That would be quite the interesting game. I guess the battle system would be against trolls.
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
Oh my, you gotta do this ahah would be awesome!
Lord Vectra
Lord Vectra
"Oh, @Andar , the trolls have entered RM Web paradise and hacked the Administrator King... they seek to make paradise silent." Andar: "Impossible, we must report to @Archeia to find this heathen and cleanse his filthy hands from OUR GOD!!!!!"
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
"wanna save ya game? It's one minute of time wasted reading this flavor text a man haha."

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, looks like I need to build myself a quest system. Or really just a system for "Helpful voices" to talk to the player. I'm sure nothing will go wrong listening to them.... They're "helpful". :LZSwink:

Should be pretty easy with PIXI just letting me write all over the screen. :LZSexcite:
I'm starting to think I just dont like anime since the last one I enjoyed was none of them.
It's still here...
Hi guys, Im new here. Im using RPGMMV. In this community i would like to learn more and become better rpg developer.
The main character for the first game was originally going to become a member of the party in the third game but I'm probably changing him to an important NPC instead. That brings the third game's total ensemble roster down to nine with one optional secret character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikedrew16