TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
that would be quite a twist!
starlight dream
starlight dream
I'd be scared to make that game though! LOL
Lord Vectra
Lord Vectra
I could make them villains. Make them crazed Priests XD They are allowing the trolls in to force you to praise them (and you don't know its them letting them in).
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
they became crazed by the drink of the poisoned funny water!
starlight dream
starlight dream
Save the mods from this dark curse! Probably one of them hasn't been affected because he/she was... uhh... help me with this? :p
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
They were on a 0% funny water diet.
Lord Vectra
Lord Vectra
All the mods and admin start saying typical crazed priest stuff. "Our Administrator.. our God... he... demands blood from the innocent."
starlight dream
starlight dream
"We must get more members... to worship him..." or
"Join us! The rules are easy to follow... The first one' the simplest: Die!!!! M'wahahahahahaahaa!"

@TheMutantSpaceDancer A-ha! Yes because they were the funniest of all and they were trying to tone down their humor a bit, to be taken more seriously, so they went on the diet :p
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
and then while everyone is saying these evil things the dieted mod says something like "wow you guys are really weird today haha what's up with you scamps?"
Lord Vectra
Lord Vectra
Lord Vectra
Im surprised no Mod or Admin commented on this. Maybe they actually have a secret religious cult amongst them.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Hello? What do I count as?
starlight dream
starlight dream
Lord Vectra
Lord Vectra
@bgillisp OOOOH, I didn't know you were a moderator. I just thought you were just a famous member XD Tho, the question still stands... where is Father Andar and Goddess Archeia? Did the Trolls get them already???
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
Did they drink too much funny water?
starlight dream
starlight dream
I suppose goddess archeia doesn't feel obligated to share her whereabouts with us little minions.
The others are probably planning to make the game before we do?
Lord Vectra
Lord Vectra
Maybe if we attempt to pray to (or ritual summon) her, she will come. "Oh, @Archeia blessed those who see your paradise. I will give up everything - even my mortal life - to be in your everlasting paradise when my body falls."
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Archeia ^what King Vectra said (I mean I agree with him giving up everything).

Does this game idea receive your fairy dust Blessing?
Stanley
Stanley
@King Vectra It's a great idea actually. Actually I've been thinking of including real people of RPG Maker Web forums and RPG Maker communities as casts in a game I'm working on. :P

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)
Hi there im new to this making thing is there any sources you could recomend for teaching myself, on where to get started.
Ksi
Streaming the Valentine games from the RMN Valentiny event! Drop by and say hi!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyakkimmaru