RPG Maker Forums

TheoAllen
TheoAllen
You already 'programmed' your schedule :p
Poryg
Poryg
I did not. I didn't program Saturday full of gaming due to lack of ability of focus :D And I didn't program today's day of tiredness as well as purchase of a keyboard (I'll still hsave get it once it arrives), because the laptop keyboard pisses me off.
Poryg
Poryg
If you want to know which keyboard I'm aiming at, it's Bloody A4Tech G800V. I like Bloody company, it makes great gaming keyboards and mice, and this keyboard, thanks to 15 programmable keys and water resistance, is a great addition for the low price.
Poryg
Poryg
I wouldn't normally bother with a keyboard for a while, but I just can't ignore the fact that the keys that don't work properly are t, z, o, and tab, three of which are essential for programming :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FJS