Guiguimu
Guiguimu
I think I'll have nightmares tonight.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
^ I almost vomited.
VertigoAffliction
VertigoAffliction
Reminds me of the Visual Arts class project my team made back when I was a sophomore in high school.
Yeah, and lmfao (that was pretty funny)
Kes
Kes
Just a reminder. The rules for Status Updates ask people to give links to videos, not the videos themselves.
Thanks.
Marquise*
Marquise*
Oh I misread you @Kes. It does post automatically the video now (Thought it was a major improvement when I first saw mods posting that in their statuses.)
But what I misread seemed unusual humor for you as I read that you typed that it is permitted to link videos but not videos made of ourselves.. as in @Matseb filmed himself being that head in the video. I was wut? LOL
Kes
Kes
@Matseb2611 It seems that the forum has started turning links into videos automatically. So ignore what I posted above.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Yeah, it happens automatically. If there's a way to post it only as a link, please let me know and I'll do that from now on. :)

Regarding the video, yes, I was laughing like crazy at some of the faces pulled on there. Now I wish more games had this option to turn facial expressions up by 500%. :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have my fingers crossed, waiting for a discount sale on MZ on Steam.. Its normally around the corner during Halloween or x-mas season on Steam, if i remember right..
We are truly intellectuals.
Without using violence without weapons
Our group has as many as 1.3 million people and more than 1 hundred thousand talks.
We gathered in an hour, more than 4.5 Half a hundred thousand

I got a Sword.
I got an Axe.
I got two Swords.
Nothing to see here, just walking with my dog.
I haven’t worked on my game in a while. Tomorrow might be the day.
*squeals* :kaoblush:

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
copicmarkers