Guiguimu
Guiguimu
I think I'll have nightmares tonight.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
^ I almost vomited.
VertigoAffliction
VertigoAffliction
Reminds me of the Visual Arts class project my team made back when I was a sophomore in high school.
Yeah, and lmfao (that was pretty funny)
Kes
Kes
Just a reminder. The rules for Status Updates ask people to give links to videos, not the videos themselves.
Thanks.
Marquise*
Marquise*
Oh I misread you @Kes. It does post automatically the video now (Thought it was a major improvement when I first saw mods posting that in their statuses.)
But what I misread seemed unusual humor for you as I read that you typed that it is permitted to link videos but not videos made of ourselves.. as in @Matseb filmed himself being that head in the video. I was wut? LOL
Kes
Kes
@Matseb2611 It seems that the forum has started turning links into videos automatically. So ignore what I posted above.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Yeah, it happens automatically. If there's a way to post it only as a link, please let me know and I'll do that from now on. :)

Regarding the video, yes, I was laughing like crazy at some of the faces pulled on there. Now I wish more games had this option to turn facial expressions up by 500%. :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOGOS